Monday, June 18, 2012

Pocket Diving: NXNE Day 4

-- reposted from Static --


My brain has turned to mush, no thanks to Redbull and… life, I guess.
Saturday at Urban Outfitters on Yonge & Dundas was the first daytime event I’ve attended this week. I arrived just after 2, in time to catch Zulu Winter for the third time. Their set was a little different from the last two I saw at the Rivoli and Lee’s, which I think further proves their range as musicians. It was great, albeit very short.


Obviously, more pockets were looked into.

Sophia: empty pockets!



Josh, Urban Outfitters: various camera gear, wallet, phone, keys, and $1.01



Morgan, Urban Outfitters: US passport, Urban ID and various cards, phone, and polaroid snaps of bands in the yet-to-be-released film with coloured frames from The Impossible Project



Iain, Zulu Winter: artist badge, guitar pick, gum wrapper, earphones, gum, Canadian change, wallet, phone


At Dundas Square…

Jen: cards in a clip, $10, keys and earplugs



Max: sunglasses that Max purchased recently for $5, paper with party info, keys, phone, media badge


After Of Montreal’s set, I left the mess that was Dundas Square and headed to the Garrison

Stefan, Topanga: phone, keys, loose change, multiple guitar picks, wallet and an envelope of money from the show they did the night before in Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment